Terms of Service
Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd
By completing and signing our registration form, the Owner authorises Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd to take care of their pet(s) and agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. A booking will not be deemed to have been confirmed unless a consultation has been carried out between Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd and the Owner and the registration form has been completed and signed.
2. The Owner warrants:
a. that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper within a period of 30 days prior to this agreement and has been inoculated against Adenovirus (Infectious Canine Hepatitis), Canine Parvovirus, Canine Distemper, Leptospirosis and Canine parainfluenza and such inoculations remain effective at the date of this agreement and all upcoming bookings.
b. that the pet is clean, with de-flea and anti-worm treatments.
c. that the pet has not at any time prior to the date specified on the registration form attacked any human being or animal.
d. that there are no material facts or circumstances, which have not been disclosed to Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd and which, if disclosed, might reasonably be expected to affect the decision of Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd to enter into this agreement.
e. that they have full power to enter into this agreement without the consent of any third party.
3. Prices for our services are set once a year in January. Our pricelist includes all costs that you may incur while we are looking after your pet. As an example, you may have to pay a key collection fee should we need to collect and drop off your keys on a regular basis.
4. Payment is due before the booked date. Bookings will only take place once payment has been received by Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd offers a range of payment methods, you will be advised on these upon making a booking.
5. The Owner must provide all food and equipment necessary for the pet(s) covered by the respective animal care agreement (collars, leads, tags, medication etc.). Any additional supplies required by the animal whilst in the care of Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will be purchased and added to the bill.
6. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd is insured in accordance with the terms of their insurance policy. Claim limit applies. Wherever possible, pets should also be insured by the Owner, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
7. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking and these must be noted on the registration form. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of the current or any future contract without refund as it would not leave time to reallocate the time to another pet.
8. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will not use any tools or techniques on your pet that we believe will cause pain, discomfort or affect its health, happiness or wellbeing, including slip leads and choke collars and any other methods involving punishment.
9. The Owner must provide Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd with the name and contact number of a responsible individual who is capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If this contact is not available Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and undertake such treatment as may in the joint opinion of Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd and the veterinary surgeon be required to treat the Owner's pet.
10. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd.
Limits of Liability
11. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will not accept any liability for loss, injury or death to the Owner's pet unless (and only to the extent that) such loss, injury or death is recoverable under the terms of our insurance policy.
12. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will not accept any liability for loss, injury or death to the Owner's pet with unlimited access to outdoors, i.e. cat flap.
13. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
14. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will keep house, pet and belongings in a clean and tidy state (as they are found on home visits).
15. Owner’s keys, if held, will be locked away securely when not in use. Keys held temporarily for pet visits/walking will be returned as soon as agreed with the Owner.
16. All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
17. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd and the Owner has agreed to their dog being walked off the lead on the registration form.
18. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd reserves the right to cancel a walk contract at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
19. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk, if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions (i.e. heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
20. Dogs must wear a secure collar with a tag with the Owner’s details. All dogs in the care of Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will also wear an ID tag with Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd’s contact details.
Bookings & Cancellations
21. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd operates on the principle of respect, therefore, we do not insist on charging fees if the Owner cancels a booking. However, if the Owner continues to cancel bookings on a regular basis, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd reserves the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
22. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd reserves the right to cancel or cut short any service if the behaviour of the pet is aggressive, dangerous or detrimental to others, refunds cannot be made under these circumstances as it would not leave time to reallocate the time to another pet.
23. In extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow) Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd may be unable to undertake the services agreed. Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will give as much notice as is reasonably possible in these circumstances to allow for alternate arrangements to be made. No charge will be made for services that cannot be delivered.
Security and Confidentiality
24. Client confidentiality will be maintained at all times, client details will be kept private and will never be used for any purpose other than caring for your pet(s).
25. Your pet may be photographed whilst in our care. Photographs may be used on our website, Facebook page or other printed materials. If this is not acceptable to the Owner, you have the option to opt out on the booking form.
This agreement contains the whole agreement between the parties. It is subject to English Law and any dispute arising out of it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Revisions to our Terms of Service
For website visitors, please note that these Terms of Service may change without notice, you may not assume the terms remain the same. Should the Terms of Service from Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd change, only registered pet owners will be notified by email. As a website visitor, it remains your sole responsibility to check for amendments before deciding whether to register with Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd.