Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd
You may visit our website from Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd anonymously without providing any personal information. However, if you wish to obtain any further information from Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd you may be requested to supply your name, email address and phone number as well as some initial details about your pet.
In this policy the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd’ are related to our business Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd.
What is collected?
Depending on your enquiry or booking, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd may collect information such as name, email address, home address, phone numbers, and other relevant information related to you and your pet.
What happens with the collected information?
Data protection laws require that the personal data Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd holds about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd have clearly explained to you and not used in a way that is incompatible with those given purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept secure and confidential
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes Woof Wag Wycombe have told you about
Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd uses your information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending out newsletters by email to keep you informed of updates, offers and other information relevant to you and your pet
- Information may be used to improve services provided by Woof Wag Wycombe
- On rare occasions, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd may contact you for market research purposes, or to request a testimonial
Safeguarding personal information
Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online or in person.
This is done in accordance with GDPR, which states that personal confidential data must be kept secure and records should be kept up to date. The regulations also stipulate that files should be accessible (though stored securely) in case a customer, or anyone else with legal right wishes to access it.
In accordance with rules and regulations, all reasonable effort is made to safeguard the confidentiality of your information provided online or in person, however, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will have no liability for disclosure of any information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorised acts of third parties. If you believe that any information Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd, and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sharing of personal information
Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd may share your personal data with third parties who we use to provide our services such as collecting online registration forms and email responders in accordance with our contractual and legal obligations. These third parties may also be data controllers in their own right and have their own privacy policies. On rare occasions, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd may also use your personal data where we need to protect your interests (of someone else’s interests) or where it is needed in the public interest, for example for the investigation, detection and prevention of crime.
The length of time your data is kept
Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd will keep your personal data for as long as you are customer of Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd. Thereafter, Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd may keep your data for up to 7 years to enable us to respond to any questions or complaints as well as maintaining records where we are required to do so. We may keep your data for longer than 7 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Your rights in connection with your personal data
You may ask Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd to do certain things with your personal data such as provide a copy of it, correct it or even delete it. We are required to comply with such requests unless prevented from doing so for legal or regulatory reasons. You may request exercise of any of the rights listed above by contacting Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd via email. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of the personal data Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd hold on you
- Request the erasure of your personal data
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to a third party
- Withdraw your consent for Woof Wag Wycombe Ltd to process your personal data
Links to other websites
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either ‘persistent’ cookies or ‘session’ cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
Facebook: we use the ‘visitor action pixels’ from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. If you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes.
The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation.
Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ . You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by amending your settings here https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads .
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies by searching for the relevant help documents for the specific browser you use.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.